Oh yeah, you thought we was done? Nah.
61. Blunt rolling is a social skill.
62. I’m a naturally flirtatious person. I tried to hold it back for the past few years because I knew I would talk myself into some shit, which I did at times, but overall I was successful at staying focused. Deadass proud of myself for that.
63. Struggle breeds ambition.
64. There’s a difference between using social networks and letting social networks use you.
65. If you do not understand ebonics, then you won’t understand rap.
66. “But if I don’t pursue, then I just don’t give a fuck. My motto in my 20’s is be happy making bucks.”
67. A majority of life’s problems are caused by people unwilling to agree to disagree.
68.Bitches don’t like being called bitches. Women hate it. Which is funny because:
69. Women don’t hate.
70. “Anger is more useful than despair.”
71. “Shoutout to the liquor store and all the bottles they sellin’. Took a shot and I’m sweating, woo! Took a shot and I’m sweating, woo!”
72. Adventure is dangerous, but routine is lethal.
73. The thing about fortune cookies is, its not about what the message says, but when the message was introduced into your life and why.
74. The puppeteer is never too far away from the puppet.
75. “Every citizen of a nation is responsible for the actions committed in the name of that nation.”
76. “The speaker of the truth has no friends.”
77. “Rap kills when it isn’t used correctly.”
78. “A fool with a tool is still a fool, just armed and dangerous.”
79. “No one is going to give you the education you need to overthrow them.”
80. “Peace requires the simple but powerful recognition that what we have in common as human beings is more important and crucial than what divides us.” - Sargent Shriver
81. “Dear White People, if Eminem doesn’t say it in his songs…then you can’t say it around black people.”
82. Don’t count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count.
83. “Respect is build and gained in combat. So if success is what you want, prepare for war.”
84. If you cannot be happy with yourself while you’re alone, then you shouldn’t be in a relationship. Relationships aren’t about being each others half to make a whole, it’s about both of ya’ll being wholes that are stable enough to go the fuck in on life together. Think about it: if you’re “looking for happiness”, then what are you bringing to the relationship? There’s no half assing it in teamwork, and love is a team sport.
85. If it ain’t lyrical, I get bored fast.
86. Why can we always hear the critics way above all the applause?
87. “Most females fall in love too fast. That’s the first mistake.”
88. “Yo….stop passing out …if u pass out, u can’t hear all the songs…smoke up, but know your limits.” - Curren$y
89. If you think it’s necessary to judge me by my past, don’t get mad when I think it’s necessary to put you there.
90. When we develop patience, we find that we develop a reserve of calm and tranquility.